Click here to download the registration form
- Businesses / Restaurants - $35 Plus A Gift Certificate To Be Raffled Off For Charity
- Individuals - $25
To Register...Make Check Out To Dilworth/South End Chili Cook-Off
- Fill Out Entry Form And Mail With Check To
c/o Melanie Tritten
1829 Cleveland Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28203
Registration is due by October 2, 2017
Check In & Set Up - 6:00am-9:00am. You Will Want To Set Up And Start Cooking To Be Ready For The Judging At Noon!
All Teams Must Make At Least 8 Gallons Of Chili
Each Pot Of Chili Must Have A Separate Entry Form & Fee
Provided To Each Contestant Will Be...
- A Space To Set Up
- Bowls And Spoons To Serve Your Chili
Contestants Must Provide...
- Chili Prepared On Site Made With All Store Bought Ingredients.
- Meat Must Be Browned On Site.
- If Vegetarian, vegetables and/or meat alternative must be cooked on sight
- Cooking must begin by 10am or your entry will not be judged!
- A Table To Display Your Signs, Decorations, Chili Name And Chili Category
- A Chili Cooker / Warmer To Cook And Keep Your Chili At 140 Degrees Or Above For The Entire Event
- A Ladle For Serving And A Thermometer
- Clean Up
- We Suggest A Pop Up Tent Or Some Sort Of Cover
- We Encourage You To Prep Your Ingredients Ahead Of Time
Judging Will Take Place 12:00pm